Sunday, August 07, 2005

I've Been to the mountain top!

I thoughtthat Monkey Hill in the Audubon Zoo was the Highest point on LA at onetime. but The New Hill Laborde Lookout is THE tallest hill in N.O. I went walking the dog through city park today, I stopped for snowballs and then decided to walk back home. I saw the gate that led to Couturie Forest and Arboretum. from there I knew that the Hill was somewhere in there. so i walked the trail Untill i found it. That hill is WAY taller than Monkey Hill . the area looks like something from a movie though.

Wild.....

That area is just around the corner from my home.. you learn something new every day..

New Oreans' Highest Peak Located in New Orleans City Park up Harrison avenue its a Gated Trail and the small sign will say Couturie Forest and Arboretum. You might wanna bring a whole lot of water and snacks cause its hot there ..lol

One guy told me that he was walking through once and he heard & saw a man and woman having sex off the trail ..lol crazy stuff.

Official Site of City park & Direct link to The Couturie Forest and Arboretum Trail

No comments: