Friday, May 25, 2012

On My Mind

When we become knowledgeable of New Information, Our environment changes. We eventually adapt to it mostly by force and not by choice. because sometimes when you choose to ignore the facts. You become blinded by your own state of mind.

In Light of the Number of Deaths Occurring of people I Knew. I just had to Go back and think about some things I've read regarding shifts in consciousness, which is why i thought of the above statement. That as well as situations regarding things which happen during tragic situations. 

I have a lot on my mind and happiness isn’t one of them right now. It’s more so about Accepting the Fact that These people who we once knew in life are no longer with us in physical form. 

To Those who have died that I’ve known. All I could say is Thanks for the Memories

I need to get some sleep in.

No comments: