Thursday, February 06, 2014

Just Had a Talk with my Brother...

I talked to Jaime today for about 3 hours, cool. It wasn't about much. Just talking about the things we love, like God, Band & such else.  He sent me one of his sermons, I have yet to read it but I will soon. At first when he called, I had no clue he was him because he called from his old number.. We also disussed the Mardi Gras, Carnival & Religious related situations around it all. I could explain that all day, any day everyday it's part of life.

I wrote Facebook Posts recently which I lost a "friend" because of, Doesn't matter to me though.
The Posts I was making were all about Superstars going to heaven. it was funny to me.

Otherwise I spend a few days just listening to music. I'll save that for another entry.

No comments: