Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ah Totally New Insite from the previous tests

Here are my Results. I will also cut and paste them as i did in the previous threads

My Political Views

I am a center-left moderate social libertarian
Left: 2.78, Libertarian: 3.24


Above is the Lined Quiz ... HEre are the links to the Previous Posts
The Political Compass Test Taken September 13, 2014
The Political Spectrum Quiz Taken October 2012 

Once again. As i dis previously with the Spectrum Thread, I will do with this thread..  the results for both Spectrum tests are basically the same results. it kinda shows that I have more Libertarian views now. I can believe its because I've loosely been influenced by libertarian views.

Here goes the remainder of the results.

My Foreign Policy Views: On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world.
Score: -3.55  (Previously -2.58)



My Culture War Stance: Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries.
Score: -3.68  (Previously -1.71)



Previously my results were More left than the average quiz taker, this time My results are both more left and more libertarian than the average,   yet,  On the "Political Compass" quiz it puts me one block to the right of an average american's vies. which i think is cool as well. I guess it has to deal with the subject matter of the quizzes though.

Below are my Results in comparison to the Average person who has taken this quis within my demographic,
According to the site. 25 Black American Males between the ages of 18 & 29 In The State of Louisiana have taken this quiz. This Result is a generalization based on all of  these quiz takers in a nut shell.

My Results in Red, Average Results in Blue ...




It's stated that this quis is for entertainment only. but I think it defines where our mind takes us politically.



No comments: