Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Don't Worry, I'm still here..

For the past few days I've had a headache out of this world, I regurgitated a few days ago and still i have the headache.

It's November, My Moms & Brother's birthday have passed, now  Jaime's birthday is coming, mine is a week after that.  .. it's wild to say i've been blogging for 10 years.

In the past month I've been able to reconcile with the Ex. which we never really were on bad terms. but when things exploded the I didn't want to associate myself with her. a year has passed she's married with a kid. That's good for her and Great for me. (lol)

I'm trying to get on board once again business wise. I got work to do. I'm way out of the loop and i don't want to fail at it..   I'm about to come with a second blog entry at this point.   .. #NEXT

The Book.

No comments: