Saturday, March 14, 2015

Alot of people pass away at unexpectedly, but this passing just hit me!

There was a guy I knew We called "Doofey" I've Known him since about 2008, He was in High School then, I took a few pictures of the Edna Karr band, I talked to him for a bit..  He eventually marched in High School at Southern University where he was also a Trumpet Player. We were also part of the same City Based Organization within the band so I would see him alot throughout the years..

Yet it had been a while, The first time I had seen him since probably 2012 actually.But I had no clue it would be my last time seeing him alive. We greeted and that was all. He was looking for someone and I was preparing to record the bands... Had no clue that would be the last time I saw him.  in fact I had just "Remembered" him because his appearance was slightly different from the lat time I had seen him.  Otherwise the guy looked pretty healthy to me.  

Well today, I found out He Died of Liver Failure. and that saddens me. It saddens us all who knew him. so I know it's gotta be hurting his family.

And as much as he hated this picture of him in high school..  It's that one pic i got of him that was "Clear" in high school.  Good dude..

Rest In Peace Edward "Doofey" Johnson

No comments: