Monday, April 25, 2016

It's a Lonely World out there.

It's amazing how music can make you feel crazy. it makes you realize where you are in life at times. You can laugh, cry, get angry and everything based on the type of music you listen to.

Listening to love songs all week has got me feeling lonely. Certain songs bringing me back to moments where I liked a certain girl and dreamed of being "That Guy" then it made me realize how Great artist who sang beautiful music about having a great relationship or being a great man or woman to their spouse, they Died single.

I don't wanna be that guy, I wan't a girl........... With a short skirt, and a long jacket (Cake) LOL!
But really, I Need somebody, I need somebody, I need somebody (Black & Blues by Al Jarreau)
But really though, Maybe i need to open myself up to other women that usually I wouldn't pay any mind. There are women that Like me that I have purposely disconnected with for whatever reason. but usually it's because I didn't have interest in them, So I didn't bother to give them the time of day beyond friendship. and even that faded because no communication on my part isn't good.. I love talking to women, I wanna hang out with them, But I haven't quite come across one That I like... That's the hard part because everybody's type, ain't my type.


As for me, I thinl too often, Sometimes I think that if other folks felt my pain, they'd probably explode. I personally wish I had the ability to Hulk out.  It's like there are things that I want, that I can't have or don't have and it's because i'm not in a position to have. therefore I'm angry at myself.  it's outrageous But I live.

Most of all, I'm tired of being The Lonely Man...


No comments: