Monday, June 25, 2007

Lets see

So Let me involve my 3rd Party... I got THIS in the Email Earlier



Good thing I watch the news, I reported that to Yahoo, other than that, I know its fake already


The FBI was able to trace the email to Moscow, Russia, but that's where the trail goes cold. Agents say the author's looking for cash or your identity.
FBI agent William Shore. "If you respond to it, you may end up giving up personal information that can be used for criminal purposes like identity theft or credit cards or banking information."
Covert notified Colorado Springs Police and officers tell me... a few others have also received this nasty email.
If you get one... you're urged to contact the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.... at http://www.ic3.gov/




Other Than that, I made thus

No comments: