Friday, July 06, 2007

I Knew I Was Right

alright, there was a Thread on the sport where these cats were arguing.. when somebody realized that something was fishy i decided to check in. .. my boy Josiah found that one of the names used was false .. ..

So i went to Msport and i posted  "Joe Bouie" is a fake
Jared asked me How do i know...
I told him that i didn't know the guy personally
..
 So Jared said basically that I shouldn't get in to Stuff that i don't know about. And being that i smiled behind the post  he said it makes me Lame and that I must know something is up...

So .. Being the moderator I Am, I went to Check This info ..

Then I posted This info in the same thread where they were arguing

due to the fact that i was told that i don't know what i'm getting into let me break it down to ya


I said that Joe Bouie was a fake..
I don't know him personally, but i was told to check on him

After searching the Members list  I found that

Joe Bouie's IP Matched Tired of headaches

Tired Of Headache' email Is Joebouie @ Yahoo

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/LeslieSon504

while the fake Joebouies Email Address is lesterdiamond1099..@..yahoo
http://myspace.com/164249227

TELL ME IM WRONG!!

Sounds about Right eh?

I'm a Moderator JUST LIKE JARED.. i'm not Stupid I PRACTICALLY KNOW JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON ..

IF ANYTHING IT JUST MIGHT BE JARED!! ..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Bouie is a real person. I guess YOU WERE WRONG!

Book said...

I Know Joe Bouie is REAL, but the user on that site was not The REAL Joe. that was my point.

I had proof of that. because one of my boys who worked with him back Then Knew Him personally...

but I had trouble trying to prove to another moderator "Jared" who was also part of the band was the Real Joe B, that he Arguing with a Pretender. ..

so I brought the Information to him front and center.. and He realized i was right..