Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Uncle Magoo is Here!

Yep!!, They made it here before 9, I was In The Tub and got a Mass amount of phone calls from parents and my sister to make sure they were here. LOL. Great!! Yep. We were talking for a while. My mom just got in.. well 2 hours ago.. and well.. Lets hope they're well rested tomorrow. I'll be getting my hair braided tonight...

Back to the beginning ..lol In the Mist of My Tubbing, I had to open the door because my mom forgot to tell them the door was open. Tigger was barking Maddly. LOL! so I couldn't yell for them to come in...
.. They Came In, And Back to the Tub I went.. LOL Tigger is under me now.

Happy Thanksgiving Folks!

Yeah, I Found That Bethany Is just out Doing Her, Not Worrying about what others think of her. yet i see she doesn't want to be connected to me. I'll Leave it alone. yet its hard to do because she was my first and only GF. it's wild man.. I saw her myspace page. it's private. why? Iono.. but i think it's sad that she is the way she is. I hope she has a great life. but all the dudes she's been with. its not good. she should be thankful that she doesnt have anything.. lol I miss her .. but i really should stop Trying to Keep up with her and seriously try to get myself straight.

I Love to See when people are happy. Even though i'm not doing all that good myself. I believe That When The Economy is better I will have a steady Income to Upgrade myself and Fix My Life.. yeah man.. Tommorow .. yeah well the official Date of Tomorrow ..lol the 28th is my brothers Birthday ..lol

its funny because we're real brothers and frat brothers .. hehe .lol

anyway.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: