Tuesday, December 02, 2008

2 days and im 24

On The 4th I make 24. 24 I believe is a good number.. oddly My Favorite Numver is 7 .. I was Born on December 4th which 12-4=7. Seven like 2 and 4 is one of my Favorite Numbers. ..lol

Wild Huh.. yeah.. Well for me, I'm looking to Change somethings @ 24. It's time to Be The Man I Am. Especially being that I've ran across many beautiful women in my lifetime and have yet to ask anything beyond a friendship.. really .. I also believe that that my life is about to improve this year. yet its always my high hopes ..lol

I really should be sleeping..lol .. umm. wow man.. My Life is about to change for the better and I can almost feel it. I just hope I could find somebody to be my buddy through out the year. LOL

Life is hard and im just trying to live mine. especially hearing that my cousin Baby John who was shot up badly earlier this year is not doing too well. it just makes me want to LIVE more now too.

John can't Talk, and he's Blind. and in a wheelchair.. and all that 4 being a the wrong place at the wrong time.. I hope he starts to see again. thats my cousin. He cheated death once before Lets hope he'll make a full recovery from this.. God help him..

.. Life is hard..

No comments: