Friday, December 12, 2008

Some People Need to THINK before they Dial

So my phone rang at 1:19. I went to answer. ... You have a call from the Orleans Parish Prison From" .. "BOO DIS YA SISTA MARY I-" CLICK i hung up.... I got that call again... The Third time i said " Look You Have the Wrong Number" before the message started.. she responded "BOO I'MA TELL MOMMA ON UR P#SSY-@SS" CLICK .. I Hung Up...

Now.. First things first.. If You Go To Jail, Please

KNOW WHO U ARE CALLING!!!
AND DAIL THE RIGHT NUMBER!!
My name ain't BOO, Nor do I have a sister named Mary.. I know she's gonna feel stupid when her brother tells her that she never called him.. my question is this how could you dial the wrong number 3 time straight and then get mad at the person on the other end for hanging up. please note i get calls from solicitors all day. WHEN I GET CALLS FROM ROBOTS I HANG UP!! and besides NOBODY IN MY FAMILY IS IN PRISON .. thank you for shopping at K mart ..lol

No comments: