Sunday, October 03, 2010

Don’t talk about’em when Yours is just as bad.

There’s a recent clip of a marching band performing and yeah, it’s horrible. but it’s it’s fairly much equal to the performance a school here recently did. in terms of the fact that our bands are much larger, they sound better and our bands Standards are higher. but when your band does a bad job you become the Slawest of the Slaw and the talk of the band world at the moment.

A few weeks ago a guy asked me to take down a clip of his former band because they weren’t prepared .. he insisted I take the video down and give the band some time…
and They were at their biggest game of the season. I cant give them any time more than the time they had to do a better show..its not my problem if they do bad.. they’re gonna be recorded. We expect these bands to do greater here. but at that particular game the band was bad…

so Last week in Baton rouge, there was a battle which had some good and bad bands there. someone posted the clips online and called they’re getting all kind of views…

and apparently it’s now cool for Ole to call a band from that battle Garbage. .. I saw this and I said to myself ‘Weren’t you the same guy complaining to me about how I Shouldn’t have posted a Bad clip of your former band??… come on now dude..  That’s unfair judgement ..LOL”

All I could do is shake my head.. Makes me want to repost my clip. 

No comments: