Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In other news

My Brother should be back in town tonight Yeah, He’s visiting for this weekend and may be leaving Saturday or Sunday. in a way I can’t wait till he gets here!. lol

I Think the situation between North & South Korea is messed up man. I hope that can be resolved without any more attacks.

I was watching RAW last night and I’ll have to admit. The Miz winning the WWE title tonight was kind of  Crazy to me. I didn’t think it would happen, I guess he waited till Cena was out of the picture to make that happen.

Now that I think about it. I might have alot of folks mad at me about my opinion regarding that thing on HBO.. but hey.. it’s not only how i feel. it’s true.. lol

I need to finish some work in this house and get to bed, I haven’t been to sleep yet and its 10am.. shame.

No comments: