Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday was a good one

I attended the Baker High School battle of the Bands, the bands were real nice.  The event was nice but It got out of hand during the stands battle. I was joked out the whole night be cause of it.. All the bands were playing at once and the smallest band went nearly unnoticed.  another band had a crazy announcer and everything.

I met Willie P’s Brother Marlon. we were up there laughin at everything.  after the battle I swear we didn’t know where to turn because bands were blowing all over the place.. I managed to get enough. I’m good..LOL!

 

oh and by the time I got back home (which was at 1am today actually) I found that Texas Southern beat UAPB and are the SWAC West Champs and are heading to the SWAC championship. That’s great for them.  I love that.

No comments: