Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gotta do this

In the past couple of weeks I haven't been feeling the best. It feels like I have to release alot. even when i'm hungry I don't really feel like i need to eat it. I think My body's telling me that i shouldn't eat. I have been feeling full. I ate gumbo yesterday. it was good.. It was also the only bowl of food i had eaten all day.  despite the fact that i slept throughout the day. it was gonna be the only thing i would have had anyway. because I just don't feel the need to.

The overall reality of it all is that I need to lose weight. I can't do that by "not" eating. maybe it has alot to do with my consumption of food for the past month. I just need to get all that out of my system. maybe I'll feel better.

Aside from that I've been sleeping badly. I need to change my Sleeping patters fast.  haven't had a good nights sleep in a while. partly because when I am sleeping. I'm always been waken up by something beyond my control.  maybe if i could start making it a deal to go to sleep at abouy 10pm I'd be good. because I really need to start getting up at about 6am to start my day. There are things that i need to do that I only can do in the day. in 2011 i will make it my duty to get something done. I've been "Sleeping" too long. It's time to make moves.

No comments: