Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wow man, Looks like I’ve upset the dude.

Aye, I didn’t really want to do that,. basically I went in on a situation where one of my elementary classmates went to jail for doing some crazy stuff.He just got back at me with some messages on twitter. I basically told the dude that basically I only went in on the situation cause it was crazy to me and otherwise it was all childhood memories.

Normally when I wrote in the past, I tried to make light of many situations. I honestly have nothing personal against him. as kids we used to fight over school lunch  as i got older i thought that was crazy so I mentioned it within the entry right along with  what i thought of the situation which was in the News.  As for the childhood memories I have stories for days that i can tell about many folks and . What  mentioned then was a clear memory to me due to it happening so often.

I asked him if he wants me to take It down. I will if he wants me to. because I really didn’t write it to slander him, i know thats what he may think it seems like. We all grow up. we all have stories. i mean hey this dude can seriously say he beat me up daily in school. I wouldn’t mind cause it was so far back. that’s life.  shew If I was in the news for something unnecessary It wouldn’t be a shock to know that some of my former classmates mention me in any sense of the nature they remembered me.

That’s just the way it is.

Book

No comments: