Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Each Day is something new

on MLK day I had lots of technical issues with my gear during the day hours, nearly damaging my lens AGAIN!. There was a nice event and show today at Love Outreach Christian Center. I wish more people would have come to it. 

I got to tag along with Ira again today. we have great times together. I was going to skip hearing Cornel West and Tavis Smiley today, but I went and it was very nice.

I spotted some one I knew, she refused to acknowledge me. that was too funny.  I don’t care how prestigious you’ve become, it’s very disrespectful to not acknowledge  someone you know in any way shape or form after passing that person many times in the same . we’re walking down the hall and she just looks away without greeting.  that’s very snobbish, I don’t care what letters you have or classification.  don’t act like you don’t know me, then when you need me you’ll be right back here. LOL

At the end of the day, you’ll be seeing alot of me.

No comments: