Sunday, January 06, 2013

My Life, I must Fix.

I don’t know what it is holding me  back, maybe it’s the nerves, other than that. I strongly believe that everything is going well except one situation. I guess that’s something I need to work on.  I think its disappointing, yet I guess that’s just life.

We all have issues. and now I see what mine is. I just hope to god this thinig lasts a long time and That’s all I could ask for, if it doesn't work out. I’ll know why.  Only God control  the path to our destiny… With that said. The Journey is never over. I will pick up somewhere someday and some how.

A great woman was brought to me for the first time in years and I’m happy because of that. maybe I should stop thinking about the end and only plan ahead.

I must do good to do good.

No comments: