Thursday, January 17, 2013

Other Stuff I Haven’t Mentioned here

I’ve been encouraged to go back to school, This time I think I’ll try Mass Communications.  I have about $5000 to pay to the collectors. this should be fun.
Ira and myself have been doing alot of movie watching. One of the latest we saw was “A Haunted House” it was pretty nice. Gangster Squad was nice as well.

I need to hurry up and get a Job, Cox is hiring entry level positions. I think I may have to go there and make something of that situation.  One thing about being in a relationship is that alot of money will be spent on harboring an extra person and right now She’s spending more than I ever put down. I need to get up and help her and even offer to pay full circle for everything.

I want to be a better man for myself and for her. She’s got a daughter, her money should go on her daughter and not me.  I like her alot. I’m glad I got her.

No comments: