Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The good news and the bad news

Today I found that my brother & sister n law are now once again expecting.  That’s good and all, but on the downside my health is deteriorating I’m thinking about heading to the ER again real soon. or possibly making an appointment to see a doc.

I’ve held off check ups partly due to me being busy with these campaigns and other projects, but at this point in my life I must keep up with my health. I don’t want to be a failed back man who cant perform well at anything. Right now I have a headache . just an example… also BOTH of us are having issues with our teeth. mine are bad, she just has a bad one. 

I do feel good honestly that I get to chill with my girl on days like this. But aside from all this love. I got to get my health up for me and for her if I really want to make anything happen between us long term. I pray to god I don’t have any sicknesses that will kill me.

Time to throw it out there and be real about it with the docs.

No comments: