Friday, March 29, 2013

at the moment

My Battery Grip came yesterday, I’m glad it did too. that sucka fit right on and has a trigger to shoot from an angle too. I bought it from Ebay. At the moment I’m awaiting a bag to  come in,  it was 10 Bucks on Ebay. I think it’s great!.  all I need is 2 more bags and I’m good.

I have a wedding on the 20th, God help me make these pictures great please!. I also have a party on the 20th, I'm kinda tied, I have the 6th and the 17th as well. This should be interesting.

Here’s some thing I recently wrote on Facebook

Orleans Parish Prison has better buildings that some of these schools | folks on all last year TV talking about we need Better Prisons... no doubt they do need to be maintained greater but to say this at a time where schools need to be built is an insult to Children, 

Folks are clicking Like!

Before that I asked “What’s a Molly?” just because I know that folks say it simply because its said in a new song.  I know what a Molly is, but to see their responses was funny to me.

I also Posted this Kennedy vs Higgins game which I got from Tramaine along with some other things,,

Good times, Fun Times

 

So I'm On the phone trying to navigate a Computer Illiterate person to access and edit music files in Windows 8. an Operating System which I've never used. Dude calls me every day. I went to help him out, now he’s calling me trying to get music out of me. smh crazy man!. I missed out on some good convo with my girl because of it. lol

Go Liisten to  Duudamdej by Jukka Eskola

Pregnancy Awareness Month? really

Amy Winehouse Foundation Inspiration Awards?

Are you a man without conviction? lol well this is your theme song

 

Took Pics at my sister’s party last friday Everybody likes this one of her.

 

In the beginning, there was man. And for a time, it was good. But humanity's so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise. - Zion Archive Computer  (Animatrix)

I’ve been posting a few software, I may have to get rid of from my own pc, smh! lol

I installed Libre Offfice even tho I have open office.. yep. lol

No comments: