Sunday, March 24, 2013

Did some Adjusting

This Past weekend I Restored my PC to an out of box state. My Room PC that is, It’s a Windows Vista. as much as I’m not a fan of this PC, It obviously works better now than it did in the past 4 years. or at least since I’ve had it with me.  I still have to load up the proper programs and tweaks, I also did some test runs of new software I hadn’t heard of previously. But I’m good on this thing.

There was a tweaking program I had, I have no clue what the name of it was, but I don’t have it now. SMH. I’ll  look on PC world, I usually don’t download from there, but that’s exactly where I found what I was looking for.  Of all programs, I Put “Libre Office” on here, It’s just like Open Office.. My Google Drive & Box Drop Accounts are on here as well. obviously.

I’ve been Bidding on Ebay,  I created an account There as well as some other places to look for some things. I even won at Listia, even though it was a Mystery Hair Product lol.. smh…  Paypal works wonders though.. I’ve also been thinking about Starting a Fund Raising site just to take donations in support of new Photography Equipment.  It can work.

I’ll Be back Later/

No comments: