Sunday, March 31, 2013

I Think, I Know , I’m Done

Today, After Countless times attempting to call this girl, she stood me up again. another holiday without her.. I was going to send her a text stating that I realize how she ignores me on holidays and at this point she might as well stick to Jimmie cause that’s where her heart is.

Last night we went out, same as the days before every other holiday. all these days she called me her “friend” .. and me calling her “Girlfriend” … So many things I’ve realized over the past 4 months that just don’t add up.. and the things I have seen and heard in are so funny to me… so therefore I think.. and I Know its true.

What is it that she wants out of me? I don’t have a clue. I know she’s been lying to me too long to let things just go on.. That’s why I say I’m Done.. I tried calling her tonight after I saw that her car was not  by her home.. I called at the moment.. No answer..2nd time she hung up the line early.. I think that’s funny.. multiple times .. she thinks it’s cool.. I’m done.. That’s all I have to say about that..

at the end of the day I’m obviously not in her standard range and she’s not my type of girl.. therefore I quit..

No comments: