Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Many Dimensions

It’s crazy that when layers and layers of things are being revealed to me. It makes me question, was it meant  for me to experience this? Maybe so. It’s funny how I’m technically with a girl that I like a lot, yet she’s not the kind of woman that I truly want to be with.  I’m glad to have her in my life. but with her ways and all that have come to realize. I believe that it’s  just not good on my part to keep this kind of thing around.

Understanding that Living in this world, we sometimes connect to the things that we really shouldn’t have to. yet by choice we decide to go through with the connection. Positives and negatives interacting but in the end the bond is not secure. why? because someone makes the choice to connect to many rather than just one, weakening  and eventually breaking what was supposed to be the strongest connection.

On that not, It’s time to connect to something else.

No comments: