Saturday, July 06, 2013

And there goes the neighborhood

Spent my Friday in here listening to alternative music, same for today. but I also went to St. Rose by one of my brother’s bosses homes and I had a great time. swimming and things. at this point, I’m Tired.   I also  have been paying too much attention to what ole girl is doing, so I tried to ignore her and I failed. she says I’m acting funny.

Therefore I laugh. I have my reasons and it’s because of her actions. This pageant thing is coming up and she needs me. Hopefully this will be a success. at the end of the day. what I need is time really I need to be away from her.

I don’t know what to tell her, I don’t know how to get her out of my life. the sad part is, I missed out on meeting her sister because I ignored her calls. The  reason I did is simply because I realized long ago that I was a front and she plays more games than everything with anyone.

My Day was okay, I need sleep. this girl’s gonna work me to death Monday. smh. but oh well.

No comments: