Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Number of things

 

  • Crowd Funding

In the “10’s”  I realize that people tend to use  crowd funding to finance everything. I recently thought  about the fact that it’s very much possible to  fund a students education and in school activities. I believe it could and likely will do lots of families good. I actually want to do it for myself, at the same time, I don’t think I’d make any money from it.  on my part, it would all go on my photography hobby.

  • Seldom Saturday Morning Cartoons

It’s Saturday Morning And I realize that there aren't any Saturday Morning Cartoons or Kids shows airing on Network Television.  I finally checked after 9:30 and on the CW network there was a Superman cartoon on.   FINALLY A CARTOON!. I’m boggled by this only because I got up today at 5am which is Rare for me, I turned on the TV and there were no  Cartoons on the main TV networks. Maybe its because of the digital and on demand revolution. and maybe I’m not watching the right channels but Still.   what I see here is News and Infomercials on Original Network TV channels. Maybe the cartoons are on the Newer Digital stations. but that’s besides the point.

When I as a child would wake up, I was able to fix me some breakfast and watch Cartoons that were originally from the 60’s and 70’s airing Before Daylight.  There was nothing like watching the Rocky and Bullwinkle show, Scooby Doo, Dudley Do right or other Variety kids shows prior to 7am.   ….now days you don’t get that.

Why, Because there are specific networks on Cable for that now .. Shew I could even say the same with cable networks like TNT (before Cartoon Network) had Cartoon Cartoon which played the old Hanna Barbara Toons & Chuck Jones Toons before going into Sports after 12pm . I guess that’s just the way it is.

  • The Government acknowledge the Existence of Area 51

It still doesn’t Demystify the place though.   I think by now that everyone who has heard of the place, have also heard stories and Fables regarding its existence and what's done there.  Acknowledging its existence  only Adds to the Mystery … such as , when I was a a child we wondered where were the other Area’s LOL!  What about Area 52. 50. or even Area 12 or 63? LOL!    As a child I had a big Imagination, I used to play around with things like that. and love the Science of it all.

No comments: