Saturday, September 28, 2013

Currently Awaiting the Boombox Classic

I haven’t blogged in nearly a whole month, so I guess it’s time I make that happen.
Today I have work to do. For the past few weeks I’ve been working on High school band related stuff, but today for the first time in a  maybe 3 years, I’m back at Mumford Stadium recording, and this time Once Again, From the Field.

I’m Over here at The Legendary & Infamous  Jones Hall with Garret who I’ll be recording with today. This should be interesting.  and fun.

On another note. One of my facebook accounts was deleted recently. maybe they thought my activity on the account was strange. It was originally just a gaming account anyway. There were a few friends that I Should look into finding again though. sux..  I will see what I can do!. to get some of them back.

This might be the only time I blog today. ..lol I’m in here hungrier than a sandwich. roach LOL! but I’ll deal with it, in light of the fact that I don’t want to devour this mans fridge. LOL!

Can’t wait till the game starts. I need sleep though. It’s COLD in here so I really cant sleep. 3 Hours, not enuff sleep. LOL! I might try to make that happen soon.

No comments: