Saturday, October 26, 2013

#AccessDenied, Yet It’s Still On My Mind

Due to the nature of my situation, I have decided to go ahead and block her, after talking to a few friends and family about the situation. I really don’t need that drama in my life.

I realized that when she responded “You Trippin” she wanted me to fall in her trap on drama, She knows I like to avoid  this kind of confrontation at all cost. and this was no exception. I just let the situation be.  I think that in her life. she demands drama because it gives her a story to tell.

I personally hope that she doesn’t make up lies to her friends about me in reference to her new guy.  I put my heart in to this and she played me for a fool. I have been making random facebook posts in general regarding these kind of things because of my situation. This is not the first time I’ve been done wrong. I have a forgiving spirit and I respect my first Love. But with my new Found Ex. I had no love for her after the fist time I caught her doing me wrong.   Pleae note, this is the same chick begging me to marry her just 2 months ago and being Highly upset because I said no.

After a year of  dealing with the deception of this woman, I realize that I am a great man who deserves better. yet first I must do better or this will keep happening. She Used me for my services. to her, I was a service provider. That’s what   she told her friends. That’s what they believed. She denied me many times only to show face with this guy. I think its pretty messed up. 

And then You constantly Lie, Habitually Lie about things that she was doing. In search of a temporary fix while leaving me a stray. But I’ll get over it. I sure will.  I’m glad this is over because Now it’s evaluation time though.  Now I can do right by me and find a woman worthy of my life.

Here were a few of my facebook posts in reference to her and This situation.

(Newest to Oldest)

 

  • indulging in Sin to fill a void will not Fix Your Problems, It Is Your problem.
  • in the land of make believe, people live the perfect lives
  • I try to be nice, but some folks act like the word "No" is the worst thing that happened to them. LOL
  • every day i break the chains..
  • Folks get on facebook displaying The Illusion of happiness in their lives.
  • Ain't nothing about Marriage that brings you "A Whole New World" That's Fairytale Mumbo Jumbo.
  • and I've got Such a long way to go....
  • Mark 7:15 - There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
  • I have been denied a many times, Its time I return the favor. #AccessDenied
  • Try painting a picture without a surface....
  • Started New Chapter of the Book
  • In the land of make believe, there's a lot of pretenders.
  • lying is the most fun a girl could have without taking her clothes off.
  • I'm FREE Like Bruce Banner
  • Plastic People with plastic minds are on their way to plastic homes ..- Gil Scott Heron
  • I'm Sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
  • A soldier should never cause injury to his comrades. it will hinder the whoile platoon on the battlefield.

THOSE were Thoughts sense that day…And THIS video Ends it..

No comments: