Friday, November 08, 2013

Hopefully I get that Surface.

I may have mentioned that I am a potential winner for the  Surface Remix Project. I may be getting a surface. I’ve signed up to win countless things, I hope I get SOMETHING. I’ve recently signed up for a GoPro camera, lets hope I can get that.

Here’s a link to that http://gopro.com/iwillgopro/3988

I hope I win That and some other things.

Aside from that, I’m looking up information on MKultra at the moment, simply because I was talking with my brother about other peoples philosophy in relation to our lives and how we compare. Peoples beliefs versus our beliefs as family members as individuals and comparing them to common society.  Life as it is. I may be buying a bookshelf to house books related to lots of this stuff. because I need to know more! an MORE! I rarely read books, I really should start.

I’ve downloading literature for ebooks I hope to add to a digital drive such as drop box or Google drive to add to a tablet basically.  but I really should get myself a bookshelf and some other things to organize this stuff in my room.

I need work too! God knows it’s the only way I can progress.

No comments: