Sunday, January 26, 2014

I smell the blood of an Englishman!

Another Useless Thread Title, Only to continue this by Congratulating my boy Garrett for doing his thang on camera at Southern University, He's the man with the Camera now Creating Videos for these school bands and getting Noticed among the ranks of the big dogs. Great work!

Where's the Kaboom? there was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom..
Yeah because the situations with our Public Schools have BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION!
So much was in the news this week regarding Law Suits being Settled, New Corruption and More School Closures from Charter Systems. So much going on, So Much to say. I've commented a few times but I can't even say much anymore  about it. but EVERYBODY is talking. thats a good thing!

(Derice) Sanka, You Dead,Mon? (Sanka) YEAH MON! #CoolRunnings LOL!

I Listened to Johnny Guitar Watson's tune "Strike on Computers" and I think that he had more a problem with Computers in a sense that Machines now did the work that musicians were once needed for. He even mentioned some things in this song  Pre Internet that basically Fit the Internet ever perfectly.


Deuteronomy 33:12 .. Read It!

 Jeremiah 4:29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

Most Disagree, but I pretty sure that the song "Fine China" would have been great if sung by Maxwell.

I watched the movie "Bounty Killer, I gotta watch it again/ Eve was in that movie.

Watching those New Old Spice adds are WILD!.
 and once again Richard Sherman!




No comments: