Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Podcast In Mind.

I have aspirations had to host a podcast. yet I don't desire to be the voice of the band community. Although there are podcasts out there. I know that mine would be different. for reasons as follows. I'd be all over the place, never getting directly to key points. that;s just how I hold conversations. Secondly, I'd probably be very controversial by saying things that could possibly burn bridges and end friendships. I wouldn't want to do that. Lastly, I'd be holding a conversation because the interview format just isn't my thing. It would be like holding a heavily edited bandhead conversation over microphones.

Personally, I'd be cracking lame jokes that only I'd think is funny, or just to get cheap pops. I know I'd be in hot water for talking bad about bands and the situations that surround them. Including rumors from forums I've read, or heard through the grapevine, vs things I've actually discussed with sources to validify the information I'm speaking on that in itself is controversial. but the whole idea is still great. At least in my head it is.

No comments: