Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Just Ain't Christmas

To wake up in a world where my friends dying of health issues and we're only in our early 30's?
It's scary. We all have stress on our minds but we can't allow that stress to gain control of our bodies.
Today I'm seeing all down my timeline "Take care of yourself! Go to the Doctor! Stress Kills"  All of this comes after seeing that Carl, a man who appeared to be healthy, passed away on us.

These things make you question your own life. As I mentioned in the last post, I was just sick a week ago. and I'm not at 100%, I didn't see a doctor, but at this point, I feel that I should go check in.  Carl died of a heart attack. he was 30, THIRTY BRUH!!  That;s Very scary. makes me wanna find a health plan to not only get my weight down, but to make sure my body is functioning at 100%. because  I know that it isn't,   I'm 32 and I have all kinds of issues that need attention. .. my mind is blown on this one. Both Carl & Bonose passed away from health  conditions, that just doesn't seem fair. because they were good people.

Can't really celebrate Christmas thinking about that.



No comments: