Saturday, January 22, 2005

Shes Real

I was on the phone with bethany Last night and it got Real.

We Discussed some of the best & Worst parts of lifes situations and where we stand. I Think that was something good for the both of us. it has only been ablout two and a half weeks since we made it official, its starting to seem like this could last forever. This is all new to me. As far as going in to Detail .. Some things Should Be left in Private ..LMAO



_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

My Friend Alicia Called last night also , As Far as i know she isnt to Happy with me and B.
She Really Dosent Like Beth much & She dosent have to and i wont make her either. She Has Her Reasons and Thats That. Alicia is cool I Just don't wanna see anything go down between the two

No comments: