Friday, January 28, 2005

Today Was Great in My Book

Well, Today I Became an Official Voulenteer for NOPS.

I Had To Go Get a police report and now im able to sub classes and crap Like Past Dates.

Well this is how it went down

I Took The Ride With Mrs. Phillips To NOPD headquarters where i had a Got Police Report. We Were Talkin about Random Stuff So I Had to tell her about Bethany. its seems as everything she was saying about her past experiances were similar to what i was doin... Wild!

So They Said i cant do parades but I Will on the BD's Concent And Because Im An Assistant. ..
as for the head BD, He Was Sick Today so I Held Bandclass .. These Kids Are Wild .. They Were Throwing chairs around the room turning the lights off and on so i started Whoopin' Some Butt and They stopped

Oh, I Also had to Cancel the Livingston Trip today and John McDonogh Came To Get Intsruments.. They'll be back tommorrow for the trip to Liv tho ......

Boy I handled Up Today .. !!




other than that .. I Missed Talking To My Baby ....






No comments: