Sunday, January 30, 2005

What about Me????

It seems as thought I am the Kat In The House That Always Gets The Shaft!....

I have this Thing With my little brother.. AAARRRRGGGG!!!

See Its My Parents Too ...... My Brother is 17 and he has this girlfriend who Sleeps at our house sometimes & my Mom & Dad Dont Know.... & Shes Always in the house between 7am & llpm when shes not sleeping. They are in the Room Sexing It Up All Day And NOBODY seems to Notice this But Me...
I Have a Problem With this Because I Dont have Anywhere to sleep, I Dont have A mattress On My Bed Yet so i cant, and the Floor is too much for my back, so I Go from Sofa To Floor Sleeping Badly .. I Was Supposed to sleep in his room last night but She was Here SMH I Know This Because He Bolted His Dor Some How So Couldnt Get In and Had The Nerve To Tell Me I Couldnt Sleep In His Room .. I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS IN THE ROOM UNTILL THAT .. I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONE!!.. I Have another Little brother who shares a room with him and HE dosent even sleep with him because Da Dumb Brother Puts Him Out .. smh

Now With Me & My Parents...... Im 20 yrs Old. And My GF is Long Distance So I Cant Help Being On The Internet or the Phone all Day. Well For The Past Weekend My Dad has Ben Bugging Me about Being On the phone one All Day when he wasnt there all day yesterday. & I wasnt Even Home Long Yesterday...
Hes Like GET OFF THE FONE & THE PC.. Every Time I See You You're on the Fone Talkn for a Long Time & On The Net!!.. (HE DOSENT KNOW THAT BUT YET HE SITS AROUND TO LISTEN TO MY CONVO') .. I cant Be On The Net & Fone But My Brother can have Unprotected Sex In the House Where I dont Have A Bed at(WHILE THEY ARE HOME)???


Also I Dont Have A Cellphone So Im Always Using My Moms Or one of my Sisters .. He HE Got Mad Because Of That .. He Wonders Why Im in The House Using a Cell Phone .. My Mom & Sisters told him Im on the fone long distance.. So Now He Always says Crap about Using Their Minutes WHEN HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CELL PHONES .......

Just the run thru ....
Its Like im Gettin The Shaft .. Cant Use Phones or Net to Talk To My GF.. I Never Had Sex in My LIFE If i wanted to I Dont have a bed to do it in.... and My Door Cant Lock Because its Cardboard and I dont have a Knob ..

da Foolish Brother .... Can Have His Girl Over & Has Sex all The Time .. (i know cause he plays the same song every day.... Bolts his door (gets mad when ya try to open it too) now he does have a broken door too But HE DOSENT WANT ANYBODY in his room ..

No comments: