Friday, March 18, 2005

man it aint right

I Got calls from my girl earlier but this one is just awful

someone Robbed them (Her and her friends ) in a car and i think she lost her Drivers License & I'D .. Hopfully she'll find this stuff

its a shame how they pulled a gun out on Brit & Beth ....

Usually im tellin her to Stop cussin'

but she had to let all that out

The situation has got me nervous.

i swear if anything wouldve happened I wouldve went crazy around here.

my girl comes from out of town, See's Me one day WHICH COULDVE BEEN HER LAST DAY WITH ME IN LIFE because of the crap that happened today.

Stupid People do stupid things

Bethany i love you. and If i had to.... I'd Hurt somebody over you.

I was supposed to go out with you today, instead this happened. hopefully we can do this tommorrow.

No comments: