Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The MS Pedophile is at it again

Well, Yeah, The MS Pedophile is at it again and this time hes harasing My Girl Bethany. Well its been going on for about a week now, he randomly after IMing her he found out her personal info and called her house. she didnt know it ws him because she missed the call. I confimed the number she gave out and i knew it was His (da Phile) Well i had to explain to her how the guy is Because i know what he did at past attempts .. It made her scared after I tole her this...... well that was a few days ago ........

TODAY i talked to her and she said that he called again from a different number, this time she answered. and she asked "who's This" he said (his name) .. and she said OHH, NO!! then told him to leave her alone .. it ws some other things after that.

she is teriffied by the fact that HE knows where she lives. & she dosent know what to do.

Im not mad about it because because i know how the guy is. I just told her to BLOCK him from everything.

Beth has also been talking to my boy "Purp" about the situation. We decided that we should Tell SOMEBODY .. We feel that tho only two Higher powers at MS is TM90 and THE ADMIN .. I know that TMade knows that its been going on in the past and recent past . but not this time... I have no problem with telling him though. its The ADMIN i have to worry about.

See The Admin and The 'Phile are best friends so i dont know how he's gonna go about approaching The Phile (see The Admin Dosent know) But Everybody Else Knows. and thats a shame and I Think he should've Known Since the First Time it went public (on the board)

Its Wild Because Im a Moderator on the site & So is the Phile This is why nobody tells him anything. did i mention My Girl is 17 & Hes 27 .. Ahh 10 Year Difference SMH



If anyone is reading this; What Should I/We do about this situation?


No comments: