Monday, August 08, 2005

For some reason The Web Isn't Allowing me,,,,,,


To share my thoughts about The Activist marching to "Keep The Vote Alive"...

I Wrote on OurWorldOurView.com but IE Crashed on me. & then i tried Here in Blogger and my session Expired.. so I'll Keep it short

_________________
The Act of 1965 was reviewed and Clarified by the U.S. Department of Justice in 1998. It said that the rights will never expire.

Check out These links to read it yourself

Voting Rights Act Clarification

Introduction To Federal Voting Rights Laws



I feel that If they decided to away our right to vote, That would include just about every other race thats not white and it would be un-American. It just cant happen. we've come too far to let This bring us down. "Keeping The Vote Alive" shouldnt be the only reason they are marching.

Sometimes Marching / Protesting could get you nowhere.

No comments: