Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ghost in my room

This is the first time i a long time that i've seen a ghost in my room. What happened was. i feel asleep late with a whole lot on my mind. i woke up an hour later and to my lefter there it was the Ghost. it was standing near my dresser with a fitted cap on. It looked like a blueish light and I stared at it untill it moved. it didn't go any where for about a minute but when i sat up to move it walked closer to the window and then it was gone.

Now im wondering, why would a ghost be standing over me?

The Ghost wasnt a skinny ghost either. this kat looked like a fat version of Juvenile (the Rapper) ....

Weird huh. I guess its because of the things i had on my mind. Like Me & B, and our future together ... umm... my mom always telling me about my weight ..to me its not a problem but to her it is and its making me sick. Umm. what else.... oh yeah .. School ... SUNO .. man.. i gotta make my way or else its nothing ..

Man im always getting fussed at like if i Do things to get fussed at and its a shame..

No comments: