Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Day I Went Back

you probably Know by now that I went back to New Orleans.
Yep Saturday the 3rd. I was so happy to be home that i took some random pictures (they're under this post)

I think that N.O should've been cleaner than what it was.
They seem to have been cutting down tree branches and things to clear power lines but power and water was still off in my area. HANO was boarding up all units of Public Housing at the time I We went back.

Mildew and mold Everywhere .. All First floor apartments were messed up. every appartment in my building had open doors except Ours. Our door was locked. But Our window was Busted open... Why? I dont know.. it wasnt like that when we left. It was probably some of the inspectors.

there were few people in my neighborhood cleaning out their areas. It was weird seeing N.O as a ghost town.

I think that it would be easier if they got prisioners to do some sanitizing & Cleaning up In N.O. they'd be happy... lol

New Orleans wasn't the cleanest city in the world. but It wasn't a dirty place.

Now it just looks bad.

It looks like something from a Bone Thugs N Harmony Video. .......Slums.....Ruins......

No comments: