Monday, December 12, 2005

How Was My Weekend?


GOOD?.. BAD? .. IONO!!

  • Starting Friday.. I Ordered & Canceled SBC within' 30 minutes
  • I Took Random Pictures of Cheddar in His Jingle Wear.
  • My Brother slept by us friday, he had to march saturday.
  • Saturday We all went to a Family day at my little brothers school "New Orleans West KIPP"
  • I Took Pictures & Ate Chicken Like Everybody Else.
  • The Que's Were There.
  • Wild Wayne of Q93 in N.O was there
  • The Assistant Police Cheif of HPD was there
  • The Pres. of the Houston Chapter of 100 Black Men was there.
  • There were more speakers, Basically there to Motivate Everybody.
  • We had a nice time.
  • On The Way Back We Stopped Latrice's House (My Older Sister)
  • Lean On Me was on BET (i Refer to the movie as "Free Mister Clark")
  • I Changed the Channel to Find some BAD News...
  • 1st. was that Richard Pryor Died. Rest In Peace
  • the 110 african people who died in the plane crash in Nigiara .. Shame..
  • The Lil Dude that was crushed in the car by the plane wheel...
  • the 5 kids killed in the car crash yesterday....
  • Saturday Night I was in Soundwaves Music Store Looking for Music and I didnt find what i was looking for.. so I went to the DVD section and there it was EVERYTHING!
  • All the Great Classics there for me!..lol
  • I Wanted to buy it all but i Couldnt.
  • So .. Here's WHat I Got.
  • SCHOOL DAZE - When I Say Gamma, You Say Punk!...
  • Coming to America - MY SON WORKS!??
  • I Also saw Son of The Mask for the first time ..
  • One of My Sisters Friends Created a katrina aftermath video. Mainly there home in my hood & in New Orleans East.
  • Sunday .. I Tried To Rest.... I Didnt go Nowhere.. I Didnt do anything..
  • I DID GET MY CHECK IN THE MAIL THOUGH!! WHOOO!! ..lol
  • ....And Then I Went to sleep ..lol
  • ............WAKE UP!!!!!!

Note From The Book

No comments: