Monday, December 19, 2005

LAN Connected

So... today was my day.....yeah!

We went to get the pc out of the shop (compusa), we found that there was nothing wrong with it. .. while my mom wated in line I went to get some MIDI cables & software for my keyboard. I also bought a headset from there.. Then On to walmart! .. while my mom and dad were in there looking around . I went Straight for the Airbeds.. yeah , needed a new one .. After getting the airbed I came across some boxing gloves & I bought Two Pair!.. Everlast.. I was in the Van Acting like Rocky for the Rest of the ride...

.. anyway .. when we got home I tried to set up this Supposed wireless connection; but nothing happened .. so im now on a Wired connection .. .. lol i have my own Mini CTC at home now ..lol ..

yeah.. All i need is another PC stand, some chairs & then I'd be strate ,,

Note From The Book

No comments: