Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's May 2nd and I have nothing to talk about.

yes. I'm talking about Right now.
Its funny because Im in the blogging Mood but yet i dont have a special subject to touch on. When i first startef my blog i was like that. I guess I need something Out of the ordinary to happen for me to blog about.

Big HAWK was Killed Yesterday.. I liked his Song "Swang"
Thats all i knew him for. In Houston he's one of the Rapping Greats.

What Else is New?

Microsoft is givng away Chiapets to the first 500 Windows Vista Buyers. I'm Kidding...

I had a Dream that WWE & TNA was in the same show. this is why. In the dream I was at a live wrestling event and Sting was in the ring bashing Stone Cold Steve Austin, and then Austin did his thing on the mic and had a few beers after beating sting down. The Crazy thing is that On the ring apron the sign was in WWE's logo Font that read "WWE TNA" ... but yet the stage setup looked like something from the Toughma Contest. When I woke up, I thought it was weird..

I Always have Weird Dreams.

No comments: