Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Rundown: This Time Im Chillin'

  1. Boredom Strikes
  2. I Went to The Church today
  3. Had a Great time
  4. Real nice
  5. Gave My Offerin'
  6. Yeah Buddy
  7. ^^^ Thats boredom
  8. I gotta take some pictures, I shaved my face but i still got da burns and the afro
  9. They Like me!
  10. Man, Life is Life yall
  11. Delta Sigma Theta Alumni Sorors Was There At Church...
  12. They Were the OldSchool alum's too
  13. Ole Deacon Called the name out wrong and was Corrected with Quickness ..
  14. All that man I shoulda mad this the Weekend "Y Come" But its not
  15. I think that people like when i do these....
  16. I wanna put a poll up but i dont know what to ask the people yet .. lol
  17. YEAH BUDDY
  18. ^^^ AH! Boredom Reigns
  19. This is the End
  20. NOTE FROM THE BOOK

No comments: