Monday, December 04, 2006

Sitting here doing nothing..

So I've Been in existence for 22 years now. It's about that time I should be on my own. with a steady job and with my own transportation. I think 21 was a great year for me. I accomplished so many things. Hopefully 22 will do me better.

The best thing I could probably do now is....
First Get a Job.... because my money Is real low..
Im looking at attempting to get with VISTA but i dont know how thats gonna work out.. I have to make some fone calls for that to happen. there is only one location in N.O. and it's close to here. (where Im at now) .. Currently my folks are gonna be in an appartment by then. because I dont have any clothes to wear yet if i DO get a job.. everything is in storage.. today was Pay up day also.. so thats where my folks are at now. .. I think Im going to go and get a shrimp sandwich today. I Want one, but I know i dont Need one.. I aint even Hungry.... AND THATS MY PROBLEM!!

WEIGHT! .. Yes Yes Yall...
I always seem to want food when I really dont Need it. I think i need to Drink water everytime i get hungry and then just eat Dinner when they cook.. cause it seems like Im over eating and Over snacking .. I dont like it... There is no scale here so i cant watch my weight .. INFACT! .. a scale will be one of the first objects I'll by for myself with my first check! Oh yes! .. ... Lets see..

Im gonna spend more of my TV time watching TV shows that have Educational backgrounds .. Like Yesterday

I was watching the TLC network, there was a show. about a little girl named Marlie from Haiti who was Given up for Dead because of her Disease .. See, This Disease made her face swell up real bad.. she had a some kind of a cist on her jaw and cheek. she was found by some twins who brought who to Miami to have her face fixed.. They performed Multiple Surgeries to remove both deformities... they said It'll take Years of work to actually bring her face back to Normal but they did a great job on her. .. In the future they'll make her face look more normal... Boy .. when they brought her family In, they were so happy. Praying, Singing, having Church and everyting. It was so touching man.. I was almost in tears ... at first I felt Sorry for her, But then I was proud of her also because she had a smile on her face, Dancing and singing also..
They didnt speak english but it was all good..

Check this link out .......... It's Actual messages Before, during and after her surgeries, with Pictures and everything.



Yall, There is a God... Believe it!


I dont think im going back to a University. Hopefully I'll be able to educate myself somehow.. Reading Books......... Speaking of that.. I do plan on READING a whole lot (other than reading from the PC screen) ya know .. because The PC is a big distraction from some things ...

I think its time for BOOK to become Familiar with Books again.. yall know? ...

Im Out yall

Note from the Book

No comments: