Saturday, January 20, 2007

Phatcouch Closing....


Here's the latest from the Social Network known as "PhatCouch"

Thanks for your continuing support ...

I received many questions in regards to phatcouch's future.

Well ... Phatcouch as it exists today, won't be around for much longer. By the end of January (2007), I'll wrap work on a new site based on phatcouch but with some extra features and refinement. I'll keep everyone posted. Until then, many thanks for testing the system, making suggestions, pointing out bugs and supporting this idea.

The site was nice it had potential to be a great one, but it's gonna soon Rest In Peace ....

My page was kewl... Click the screenshot .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's not "closing" ... ;) I said a better version is coming up ... stay tuned

Norberth