Sunday, June 17, 2007

Boo!! ,, these fools tried to put me on the spot

they said i was a bandwagon jumper for voicing my opinion

I wrote something on the showtime board about SU's band .. so he decided to make my opinion out of a thread on Msport.. the name of the thread "Double Lives" .. Why? I guess he figured i wouldnt say that around SU members.. COME ON NOW!!

Here's how it went down...

B-Side of showtime brings this to Msport

I've always known that peeps on here, be jumping on the bandwagon just so they can get cool points. I haven't been on here in a while, got new usser name because i forgot my old one. I came across this statement that someone said about SU and what's so killing this perso be praising them on here lol: here is what they stated. First let me tell you about the topic! The topic aked What is a good sound! The person replied:


Book
Senior Showtime Member

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: truth or consequences, New Mexico
Posts: 3,907

------------------------

let me put it as simple as this .. SU knows that their band is out of tune .. but they know that people who attend their games are musically challenged so they just blow.

Yes they practice in tune, and they also play in Tune when they first get a song ..lol BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO BLOW FOLKS OUT THEY GET ALL IGNITFIED! ..lol

__________________

first of all i feel SU is the same everything, they don't throw their musical values out the window for no one. I grew up around Su i'm from the BR and i pay attention and the person on here lying about they live i New Mexico lol, man yall need to really pay attentin to who yall converse wit because peeps are fakes!


People tell ou what they want to hear and his is a example! Going on one site and saying something to get cool points and doing something else on another one! Ne question i have to ask this person. If you think Su just blows then what does Texas Southern do? lol

I've said my peace!




This is where some other opinions

lilrj06 hmmmm! interesting lol: well i've always said a lot of peeps be jumping on the band wagon an say what people want to hear and talk right behind the person back also at the same time. glad i'm a realist. any site i go to i'm gonna say the same thing because i don't care what peeps think, i can't help my opinions!

trumpetking92 Whoa lol! I saw that topic on the other site but really didnt pay attention to it until this was posted lol, damn lol: true though a lot of fake peeps lurk around on these sites man, sad!




HERE WAS MY REPLY!

Nothing Double About that.. Its The SAME screen name, SAME face.. SAME ME

Its true .. They know when they're out of tune THAT WAS THE POINT


READ IT AGAIN ...

it says
Quote:
WHEN ITS TIME TO BLOW FOLKS OUT THEY GET ALL IGNITFIED!
I said "IGNITFIED"to be funny ... of course thats not a real wordForget a Bandwagon. I grewup on SU and GSU If the topic was made here I woulda said the same thing .. Yeah nobody mentioned SU but it was gonna go there anyway ..


Expose that...


.. once Again .. READ

THE HBCU CROWD ONLY COMES TO HEAR THE LATEST RAP JOINT .. THEY WANNA HEAR IT LOUD .. THEY DONT CARE HOW MUCH DYNAMICS ARE USED .. THEY DONT CARE THE LEVEL OF SKILL OF THE BAND
.. THEY DONT CARE IF U PLAY 300 MARCHES .. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS HEAR A LOUD SOUND AND THATS THAT ..


AS FOR TSU
.. WE PLAY IN TUNE.. AND THEN WE GET IGNIT WHEN WE READY TO BLOW! ..

PUT THAT ON THE BANDWAGON AS WELL

lol





If They Didnt Undrstand that THEY ARE JUST STUPID! ..lol

NOTE FROM THE BOOK

No comments: