Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blogging for the Moment

since i am up, I shall say something. lol..

Lets see.. The Bayou Classic is Upon us!!. the sad part is that Although my N phi Bruhs are going to be there, not many from TSU will due to the U of H game. I guess i'll be getting Drove on all night by the old GSU/SU cats who'll be in the house. I cant wait. Yet im still not sure if I'll be on the floor or whatnot. I just hope it all goes well with me.


My Cousin JJ's been callin again, I really dont understand him being on Blackplanet looking for booty, The first time it was Me tryng to fill out job apps for him. Now This!! .. Nahh man its gonna have to stop. I dont have that kind of Time. I dont use Black Planet and that new stuff is confusing. LOL .. WHY WHY WHY!! does he send messeges to SPAM ..lol or even send his number to ANYBODY .. lol and the sad part is that its NOT HIS PERSONAL NUMBER.. 30 years old and looking for 22 year old booty.. SAD ..lol

Thanksgiving day is upon us !! .. And this is why we are cleaning up, Something is supposed to be going on at my Grandmas house Just to keep the place alive. My momma made groceries and well she's cookin a lil bit for this house and for the grannies home.

I've been talking to My Brother alot lately. I guess its because of his struggles in school, he might widthdraw and not attend next semester so that he can Work and make some money to stay in school. I hope he completes his time,. i want to see him do good. .. Note.. He didnt tell me this, usually me and him are jokin around . BUT he told it to my sister ya know .. but I understand.. That crap is hard ya know...

AS fir me and my online buddies

Quisha and I have been talking about some serious subjects lately, not much like I and ashley. but yeah. quisha's been down and well she says that she looks at me as a Best friend, I think thats cool. She's real cool to Chill with. so I guess i can say she's one of my best as well. I've considered Kandace one of my best. but thats only probably because i like her on a different level and she's got me in "thats my boy" mode. but hey im cool with it. Kandace hasnt been talkibg to me much, mainly because she has other things she's involved it. Like that Boy Justin ..LOL .. yeah buddy!! ..lol Kandace has been Repp'd out over her New Found Virginity ever since she got her lil Yams Tampered with ..LOL and I've messed with her about that just because she told me. BUT HEY I THINK ITS FUNNY!! Althought at the same time Im like dang Kandi dont get too happy ..LMAO!! .. thats my girl and i love her to death. But its a shame that We never will get to chill for a day or two. LOL


OOO That Boy John is wild ..

yeah .. especially with these random Yahoo Conferences playing his random Music. LOL, He Quisha and I was in one earlier yesterday (or say before) messing with some dude who wanted tha "T-Pain" program..lol yet he couldnt install it .. so we were driving on him ..lol it was soo funny .. Qui and i was on da fone da till like 5am ..being random in a chatroom with john.

Oddly enough I got new friends out of this chat room ..lol they Added me for no reason ..lol

anyway ..lo Im out4 now im on da fone lol

No comments: