Friday, January 18, 2008

Good News!

So Finally I'm working on the South Union CDC Website again. Hopefully we can get some information updated. I'm working with The current AmeriCorps*Vista there to keep the site running. smoothly. I sent her the files and a copy of dreamweaver. to get started. it shouldnt be hard for her to adapt. The Site was done in a CSS Template. all we recently did was take off the IHAD program today. Hopefully all Info can and will be updated soon. The Site doesn't get many visitors but I think we can make it happy.

as as you know me, I blabbered on about things i shouldn't have ..lol But yeah Seems like LG is still there. playing Pin Ball and Yelling "Sensory Apparatus" all the time. LOL

The best part is that I found that they have new PC's, Better equipment. xp's and No Vistas though. thats swell. because i dont have a VISTA Myself. Bobbiw's cool thats a good thing.

No comments: